Search This Blog

Pages

Postcard Trunk!

Postcard Trunk!

Antiques, Junk, Trash to Treasure, Before and After, Junk-Fest

Sharing our Finds! Antiques, Junque, Trash to Treasure, Before and After, Decorating and Junk-Fest.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Picnic Blanket

Just finished the Picnic blanket for our Junk-Fest (June 18th) Door Prize~goes along with a shabby picnic basket and all the trimmin's!!!

I used scrap fabric-some vintage, some reproduction.
I attached a "pocket" with the end of an old dresser scarf-the other end was damaged.
I attached other cutter pieces and scraps, a small doily, buttons, some embroidery from the corner of an old tablecloth. (I had made an apron out of the rest of the tablecloth earlier!) And finally a section of belt I had saved of my daughters~ to tie it up with!

You can enter to win this along with a stuffed picnic basket of JUNK FEST treasures at Junk-Fest, on June 18th at The Auction Barn, behind the Antique Barn in Gallatin Gateway, Montana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment